another great polymerization experiment is to make your own bouncy ball. If time permits, we will do this in Science Lab. If not, here is the recipe to do at home:
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1/2 tsp borax
- food color
- 1 Tbsp Glue
- Prepare two separate cups.
- In first cup mix water, borax, food color - this is the borax cup.
- In second cup put glue. Then add 1/2 tsp from borax cup solution.
- stir until the mixture becomes too sticky
- put mix in your hands and roll into a ball. Roll and squeeze until a ball forms that is no longer sticky.